December 14, 2022
Blue Spirulina Holiday Yogurt Bowl Recipe
For those holiday mornings when you just want something cute and nourishing at the same time.
Prep time: 4 mins
- 1 scoop beeya
- 1 cup thick yogurt
- ½ tsp blue spirulina
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- kiwi, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 star anise
- 1 pecan
- 1 handful of pomegranate arils
- 1 Tbsp dried coconut
- Sprinkle beeya in the bottom of a bowl (you can combine it with granola if desired).
- Whisk the blue spirulina, yogurt, honey, and vanilla together until evenly colored. Then pour over top of the beeya and spread out into one flat layer.
- Arrange the kiwi slices like a christmas tree, starting with the smallest pieces toward the top.
- Sprinkle the bowl with some coconut flakes and create a “snowy ground” layer below the tree.
- Place one star anise at the top of the tree and one pecan at the base as the “trunk”.
- Scatter the pomegranate arils out on the tree and enjoy your cute creation.