Warm Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Creamy warm hearty dip with GF crackers for fall snacking!
Indulge in our delectable Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip, the ultimate crowd-pleaser. A creamy, hearty, and oh-so-satisfying snack. It's perfect for dipping our homemade Cassava Crackers in. Get ready to elevate your snack game!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 cassava tortillas
- olive oil for brushing
- ½ tsp dried oregano or Italian herb mix
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- ¾ cup avocado oil-based mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cream cheese (we used almond milk based)
- ¼ cup goat cheese (optional)
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Brush the cassava tortillas lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and dried herbs. Cut into desired cracker shapes and transfer to a baking sheeting. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy. Set aside, they will crisp up completely while they cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, nutritional yeast, minced garlic, onion powder, chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Mix well. If the mixture seems to dry add a splash of the canned artichoke juice.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle with goat cheese (if using), bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly bubbly and golden around the edges.
- Serve the warm spinach and artichoke dip with the cassava crackers for dipping.
For a plant-based alternative, omit the goat cheese or replace it with some nutritional yeast to still get that “cheesy” flavor.