March 16, 2023
Veggie Egg Bake For Quick Breakfasts Recipe
Perfect for quick breakfasts that will give you the protein you need to slay all day.
Serves: 6 portions
Prep time: 7 mins
Bake time: 20 mins
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup thick yogurt (like Greek)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- some fresh herbs if desired, we used parsley
- ghee for greasing muffin tin
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease 6 slots in a muffin tin (or a baking dish and you can cut the egg bake into portions).
- Whisk the eggs, yogurt, and salt together until smooth. Add the veggies and herbs and pour the batter into the 6 greased muffin slots.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 15-18 minutes until fully set in the center and no longer wobbly.
- Enjoy warm or store in the fridge and use throughout the week. We love to pair one or two with a beeya-fied smoothie!