Strawberry French Toast Bites Recipe
Golden bite-sized bliss for a sweet but balanced breakfast.
Prep time: 15 mins
- 2 pieces of gluten-free bread
- 1 egg
- dash of vanilla extract
- avocado oil for frying
- handful of fresh strawberries
- vanilla yogurt (*see note below for homemade)
- maple syrup
- Whisk the egg with the vanilla.
- Cut the bread into bite-sized squares then toss with the whisked egg.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then lightly brown the french toast bites on each side.
- To serve, top the french toast bites with cut strawberries, maple syrup, vanilla yogurt, and beeya too if desired.
Note: To make your own vanilla yogurt you can simply mix together plain thick yogurt with a bit of vanilla extract and a drizzle of maple.