February 05, 2023
Spicy Crispy Quinoa Recipe
Add some CRUNCH to your meals with this easy recipe for spicy crispy quinoa! Perfect for soups and salads.
Serves: 2 portions
Prep time: 5 mins
Bake time: 30 mins
- 1 cup cooked white quinoa
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the cooked quinoa with the olive oil and spices. Season with salt and pepper and stir well.
- Spread the quinoa out on the lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven to bake for 30 minutes, stirring several times throughout the process.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool on the baking sheet.
- Use the crispy quinoa on your favorite salads and soups to add crunch with benefits.