May 18, 2023
Sesame Salmon Bowl Recipe
Feast your eyes on this beautiful and mouth-watering sesame crusted salmon bowl that’s full of nourishment from top to bottom.
Prep time: 5 mins
Bake time: 8 mins
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 salmon fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp soy or tamari
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- Various fresh veggies - we used sprouts, edamame, scallions, bell pepper, and sugar snap peas
- Sriracha mayo or chili oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the salmon cubes with the soy and sesame oil in a bowl. Combine the sesame seeds together then pour over the salmon and toss to coat.
- Spread the sesame coated salmon cubes out evenly on the lined baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 7-10 mins depending on the size of your cubes.
- To assemble, add the rice to a bowl, then add each of the sliced veggies you've chosen. Top with the sesame baked salmon and some sriracha mayo. Beeya Phase 2 is fabulous with this dish too!