Seed Cycling Snickers Bowl Recipe
A simple yet decadent hormone nourishing protein treat.
You're not you when you're hungry... Enjoy this healthier snickers bar with a luscious blend of high protein Greek yogurt, beeya seeds, a healthy caramel sauce, melted dark chocolate, and sprinkled with salted peanuts.
Crunch into hormone balance:
Seed cycling is a practice of using food intentionally with the phases of your monthly cycle. We've meticulously crafted our Phase 1 and Phase 2 blends, which offer a range of powerful nutrients, healthy fats and protein to support your hormones in just the right timing every month.
Protein for your hormones:
The hormone-nourishing magic doesn't stop with seed cycling. Protein plays a vital role in supporting stable blood sugar and muscle growth, both of which are cornerstones of healthy hormones.
So savor this Seed Cycling Snickers Bowl knowing that you're nourishing your body with ingredients that can make a real difference.
Makes: 1 bowl
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: none
Caramel Sauce (optional):
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp melted coconut oil
- splash of vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt (see other alternatives in note below)
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 scoop beeya seed cycling blends
- 1 Tbsp melted dark chocolate
- a handful of salted peanuts
- Stir together the caramel sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the peanut butter and Greek yogurt as well as half of the beeya scoop.
- Pour the caramel over the yogurt, followed by the melted dark chocolate. Top with the salted peanuts and the remaining half scoop of beeya. Enjoy!
Customize this recipe to align with your preferences by exploring various yogurt options. Craving extra protein? Blend cottage cheese smooth for a rich and creamy texture. Plant-based? Opt for your favorite non-dairy yogurt and enhance it with some plant-based protein powder.