July 02, 2023
Seed Cycling Crunch Bars Recipe
The perfect crunchy treat to fuel healthy hormones.
Serves: 2 bars
Prep time: 8 mins + chill time
- 3 plain rice cakes
- 1 scoop beeya
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp melted dark chocolate
- sea salt
- Stir together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Crumble the rice cakes into the peanut butter mixture and add your beeya.
- Stir together until evenly coated then gently press into a small container. We use a glass container for leftovers since it’s a perfect size for two bars.
- Drizzle with the melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt then chill in the fridge until set. Cut into two bars and enjoy your seed cycling treat!