May 26, 2023
Raspberry Colada Mocktail
For nights when a glass of sparkling water won’t cut it.
Serves: 1 mocktail
Prep time: 5 mins
- 3 raspberries (frozen work too)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 oz creamy coconut milk (*see tips below)
- 1 oz honey simple syrup (*see how-to below)
- toasted coconut flakes
- thin slice of lemon
- optional- sparkling water (works nice to create more of a spritz)
- Add the raspberries, lemon juice, honey simple syrup, and coconut milk to an iced filled shaker. Shake until well combined and chilled.
- For garnish, rub a tiny bit of honey on one side of a martini glass rim and roll in toasted coconut.
- Pour the drink through a strainer into the glass and gently lay a thin slice of lemon on top. For a lighter spritz drink you can top the drink off with a bit of sparkling water but this is optional.
*A really easy way to make 1 oz of honey simple syrup is to mix 2 tsp of honey with 4 tsp of hot water.
*If the coconut milk is grainy, the drink will be grainy, use a creamy coconut milk or mix the coconut milk in a blender to help it emulsify and become more creamy.