Raspberry Coconut Bliss Bites Recipe
Stay energized and support healthy hormones with these irresistible berry-licious bliss balls.
Indulge in a burst of fruity bliss with our Raspberry Coconut Bliss Bites. These delectable treats are packed with the vibrant flavor of frozen raspberries, the crunchy goodness of our beeya seed cycling blends, and the natural sweetness of honey.
They're the perfect bite-sized snacks to fuel your day and support healthy hormones. Seed cycling uses a food-based approach to support your hormones, your gut health, and your total body health.
Our blends utilize nutrient-dense seeds and superfoods throughout your cycle to support the balance of estrogen and progesterone (imbalances in these hormones lead to PMS, hot flashes, bloating, cravings, skin challenges, and more). These bites combine the wisdom of seed cycling with delicious, tasty, and nutritious ingredients, making them the perfect treat!
Makes: 6 energy balls
Prep Time: 15 mins
Chill Time: 30 mins
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- 3 scoops beeya, phase one (phase two works but will result in a darker color)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Add the frozen raspberries, shredded coconut, beeya, honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and a pinch of sea salt to a food processor.
- Pulse until all of the ingredients begin to pull together, avoid mixing too long or the raspberries will thaw completely and the dough will be too wet. Once you have the mixture pulling together, place it in a container in the freezer for 10 minutes before rolling.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and roll into 6 balls, then roll each ball in some shredded coconut to coat the outside. Store in a container in the freezer until firm.
- They should chill for about 30 minutes to firm up and once chilled they can be kept in the freezer for up to a month. Enjoy these delightful Raspberry Coconut Bliss Bites as a quick and nourishing snack to keep you energized throughout the day!
For an extra touch of sweetness you can drizzle them with melted dark chocolate before chilling. Each one contains ½ scoop of beeya.