Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie Recipe
Sip into the flavors of fall with our creamy, high-protein pumpkin delight.
Sip on the flavors of fall with our delectable Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie. This healthy and protein-rich delight features creamy cottage cheese, giving the smoothie the delicious essence of a pumpkin pie cheesecake. It's sweetened with maple syrup and packs a double punch of goodness with our beeya seed cycling blends. Cheers to embracing the cozy fall vibes!
Makes: 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: none
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop beeya
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 slice fresh ginger for extra kick - optional
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- large handful of ice (or coffee ice cubes for more of a “Frappuccino” effect)
- In a blender, combine pumpkin puree, cottage cheese, milk, maple syrup (adjust to your liking), beeya, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, adjusting milk consistency if needed.
- Pour into glasses, sprinkle a dash of pumpkin pie spice on top, and enjoy the autumn goodness!
This also makes the most amazing pumpkin pie “Frappuccino” - just add some coffee ice cubes to the blender to turn it into a healthier coffee treat. And for a dairy-free version, replace the cottage cheese with a thick plant-based yogurt and some collagen or protein powder.