Pumpkin Caramel Oatmeal Recipe
What could be better than caramel?... Um, Pumpkin Spice Caramel of course!
Pumpkin Spice Caramel makes for a cozy breakfast when drizzled over oatmeal but it’s also a fun way to jazz up your coffee so you can enjoy your very own pumpkin spice lattes at home or poured over some protein waffles.
Prep time: 10 mins
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- a pinch of sea salt
- a dash of vanilla extract
- serve with oatmeal, chopped pecans, and beeya
- Add all of the pumpkin caramel ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk together.
- Bring to a boil, then cook while whisking until it begins to reduce and thicken slightly.
- Drizzle over oatmeal and top with pecans and beeya for the ultimate luscious fall breakfast. We also love to use this in milk with our coffee as a pumpkin spice latte. Or in a frozen banana, cauliflower, beeya smoothie with extra pumpkin puree added.