Prosciutto Apricot Hors d'Oeuvres Recipe
Sweet, salty, and creamy, these are even better than stuffed dates!
Celebrating the season with friends? Try our delightful Prosciutto Apricot Hors d'Oeuvres—a modern twist on the classic stuffed dates. These sweet, salty, and creamy bites are a festive addition to any holiday gathering because they’re both stunning and delectable.
Makes: 20 pieces
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
- 4 oz herbed goat cheese (or plain stirred together with chopped rosemary & mint)
- 20 dried apricots
- 1 package prosciutto
- pomegranate arils
- Olive oil for frying
- Open up each of the apricots and fill them with a small spoonful of the herbed goat cheese.
- Cut each piece of prosciutto lengthwise into three long strips.
- Wrap each stuffed apricot with a strip of prosciutto
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil then sear the stuffed apricots until the prosciutto is lightly browned and crispy.
- Transfer to a platter and drizzle with honey. Garnish with pomegranate arils and any extra herbs you have if you mixed up your own herbed goat cheese.
To kick these up a notch - warm up your honey before drizzling with some chili flakes to add a bit of heat to the sweet. Chef’s kiss, we swear!