January 31, 2023
Serves: 4 servings
Prep time: 4 mins + chill time
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate, melted (mint dark chocolate makes it twice as minty)
- 1-2 scoops beeya (optional, it works without too)
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted salted pistachios, chopped
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a parchment paper lined baking tray or platter. Make sure to stir in the beeya first if you are using beeya in your batch.
- Spread the chocolate out into one thin layer, then sprinkle the mint leaves and pistachios over the top.
- Transfer the chocolate in the fridge until set. Then break into pieces to enjoy.