Mini Cinnamon Roll Bites Recipe
Full of gooey cinnamon goodness without any refined sugars, the only problem is that they’re gone too fast.
Serves: 1 portion
Prep time: 7 mins
- 1 large gluten-free tortilla (we used a quinoa tortilla)
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese (we used a plant-based one)
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp vanilla yogurt (or just combine plain yogurt with a little maple syrup and vanilla extract)
- Spread the cream cheese out on the tortilla. Sprinkle the coconut sugar and cinnamon out evenly over the cream cheese.
- Melt the ghee in a skillet over medium heat.
- Roll the tortilla up and slice into 1-inch rounds. Add the rounds to the skillet and warm the mini cinnamons on all sides.
- Transfer the mini cinnamon rolls to a plate and drizzle the vanilla yogurt over top.
- Enjoy them warm and top with beeya if you still need your daily scoop of hormones support.
If your tortilla is stiff then warm it up slightly before adding the toppings to make it easier to roll up.