March 25, 2022
Lemony Hummus With Dill
A bright and cheery 1-minute hummus with crudités.
Prep time: 1 minute
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup plain hummus*
- 1 sprig of fresh dill
- 1 scoop of beeya seeds - either phase
- Flaked sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
Serving suggestions: sliced veggies or seed crackers are some of our favorites
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, zest and mustard together in a small bowl.
- Pour the lemon olive oil over the portion of hummus in a bowl or on a plate.
- Sprinkle the dill and beeya over the hummus, season with salt and pepper.