Lemon & Blueberry Chia Pudding Cup Recipe
Great for when you want a satisfying sweet snack with balance that won’t mess with your blood sugar.
Prep time: 7 mins + chill time
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries*
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp maple
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or other thick yogurt)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 handful mixed berries
- 1 scoop beeya
- Whisk together the frozen blueberries, lemon juice, honey, vanilla, almond milk, and chia seeds. Then transfer to the fridge to thicken (about 1 hour or overnight). Stir occasionally while it thickens.
- Once the chia pudding is ready, stir together the lemon zest and yogurt then assemble the pudding in a glass jar or bowl.
- To assemble, pour one scoop of beeya in the bottom, followed by the chia pudding, then top with the lemon yogurt and finish off with mixed berries.
*For a stronger blueberry flavored chia pudding and even more antioxidants try using frozen wild blueberries rather than standard blueberries.