Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1 tsp green curry paste
- 1/2 cup shirataki noodles, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 2 scallions
- 1 wild-caught salmon fillet
- 1 handful of sprouts - pea, broccoli, or other
- 1 small carrot, ribboned with a peeler
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 scoop beeya
- Bring the broth, coconut milk, and green curry paste to a simmer and whisk until combined.
- Add the shirataki noodles to a nonstick pan and fry over medium heat until any remaining water has evaporated, then add some avocado oil, scallions, and a pinch of salt. Fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Place the noodles in the serving bowl you’ll use then return the pan to the heat. Add a bit more oil and fry the salmon for a few minutes on each side after seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Once the salmon is done to your liking, place it on top of the noodles and pour the broth into the bowl.
- Garnish the soup with sprouts, carrot ribbons, and your daily scoop of hormone supporting beeya.