May 26, 2023
Greek Lentil Chicken Salad In A Jar Recipe
The ultimate meal prep solution for busy bees. Packed with protein and bursting with fresh flavors.
Serves: 1 salad
Prep time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup arugula or greens of choice
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- A handful of pine nuts, walnuts, or a scoop of beeya
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- a drizzle of honey
- a pinch of sea salt
- some chopped fresh herbs, we used parsley and chives
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a large jar and whisk until combined.
- Then add the chicken, followed by the lentils, and continue layering in all of the remaining ingredients until everything is in the jar.
- Seal the lid and store in the fridge until the next day (it can keep for a couple days if needed), then pour into a bowl when ready to eat and toss everything together until combined.