Grass Fed Beef Chili Recipe
Savory and spicy, topped with beeya seeds and avocado.
Serving Size: 3
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound grass fed beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 2-30 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Sliced avocado to serve, optional
- Optional: 1 cup bone broth (see notes)
- 3 scoops of beeya (see notes)
Place the ghee in a large chili/soup pot on medium heat.
Add the onion, celery, and pepper to the pan and saute for 5 minutes.
Once the 5 minutes is up, add the beef and all of the spices.
Mix around and break up the beef until the beef shows little pink.
Then, add the tomato paste and diced tomatoes and turn the stove on medium low and let simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve with optional avocado and Beeya seeds
- If you like your chili thinner, add 1 cup of bone broth when you add the tomatoes. If you like it thick, skip the bone broth.
- Add the seeds when serving, do not heat the seeds.