Frozen Peach Cobbler Smoothie Recipe
Beat the summer heat with this tasty blend of frozen peaches, coconut cream, and warm spices.
Beat the summer heat with our Frozen Peach Cobbler Smoothie. It tastes like summer in a glass and works as a refreshing midday snack, breakfast, or dessert! This delightful blend combines the sweetness of frozen peaches, the creaminess of coconut milk, and the warm flavors of nutmeg and vanilla. Packed with nutritious ingredients like frozen cauliflower rice and a scoop of our hormone-supporting beeya seed cycling blend, it's the perfect treat that satisfies your cravings while leaving you feeling balanced and revitalized.
Makes: 1 serving
Prep Time: 8 mins
Cook Time: None
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 scoop beeya
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp honey
- In a blender, combine frozen peaches, vanilla protein powder, coconut cream, frozen cauliflower rice, beeya, and nutmeg.
- Add water or unsweetened almond milk gradually until you reach your desired smoothie consistency.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg or a peach slice if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing flavors of this frozen peach cobbler smoothie.
To create more of a “cobbler” experience you can top the smoothie with a thick vanilla yogurt and some beeya crumble. To make the beeya crumble simply stir together some beeya with a bit of melted coconut oil, allow it to cool then crumble over top.