Frozen Cherry Cola Mocktail Recipe
A hormone-healthy version of this nostalgic combo.
Get a dose of nostalgia with our health-packed Frozen Cherry Cola Mocktail. We’ve swapped sugary sodas for gut-healthy colas like Olipop and Poppi, blended with the nourishing goodness of tart cherries and a scoop of our beeyavibe magnesium blend for a drink that's good for your hormones and your inner child.
Sip it back and relax:
Looking to unwind, reduce stress and boost sleep quality? Magnesium supports all of the above. Its benefits range from post-workout recovery, to heart health and anxiety relief. Since magnesium acts as a muscle relaxant, it can be especially supportive for women who experience PMS symptoms and cramps. Start experiencing the soothing benefits of magnesium here.
Nature's sleep aid:
Did you know that tart cherries are a natural sleep aid? Enjoy the added benefit of better sleep, thanks to the melatonin and anti-inflammatory properties found in these ruby red delights.
Craving Craving more mocktail magic? It's not too late to join our Dry January Challenge! Our community is buzzing with exclusive recipes and weekly giveaways. Cheers to that!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Freeze Time: 1-2 hrs
- 1/2 cup frozen tart cherries
- 1 cup cola ice cubes (we like gut healthy Olipop or Poppi)
- 1 scoop magnesium
- maple syrup (optional)
- Prepare the cola ice cubes by pouring your soda choice into an ice cube tray. It’s easier to blend up when using smaller cubes rather than large ones.
- Once the cola is frozen into cubes, combine everything in a blender with a tiny splash of water and a drizzle of maple syrup if using.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. It may take several times to achieve the right consistency but eventually it will mix into a slushy texture.
- Pour into a glass and top with an extra cherry if desired.
This drink can also be made using kombucha rather than soda. Simply replace the cola with your favorite kombucha, freeze into cubes, and follow the recipe as shared above!