June 27, 2023
Frozen Beeya Banana Pop Recipe
The easiest kind of homemade frozen pops to make AND they support healthy hormones.
Prep time: 10 mins + freeze time
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut in half
- 4 popsicle sticks, though it works without too
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- sea salt
- Push a popsicle stick into each banana half.
- Melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil.
- Dip each banana in the melted dark chocolate then roll in the beeya and sprinkle it with sea salt. Place onto a parchment paper lined tray or plate and pop into the freezer for about 1 hour. They are perfect after that one hour but if kept long they may need to thaw slightly before enjoying.