Frosty The Snowman Mocktail Recipe Magic
Winter wonderland in a glass - with a refreshing wintery hint of peppermint.
Delight in the enchanting hues of winter with our Frosty The Snowman Mocktail. This festive drink captures the essence of the season without the need for artificial food dyes. The cute blue touch comes courtesy of natural blue spirulina, ensuring your celebration is both vibrant and nourishing. Picture the refreshing taste of peppermint ice cream. And for extra holiday winter charm you can serve it in a glass ornament that your guests pour into their glass once they arrive!
Makes: 2 drinks
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: none
- 2 cups milk of choice
- ⅛ tsp of blue spirulina
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tsp honey
- coconut flakes as garnish - optional
- Place your glasses in the freezer to chill while preparing the rest. Whisk together the milk, blue spirulina, peppermint, vanilla, and honey until the honey dissolves.
- If you are using the ornament effect, pour the mixture into two ornaments. And if you would like to garnish the rim then we suggest dipping in honey followed by coconut flakes.
- Once you’re ready to serve, add ice to the glasses, we prefer either crushed ice or one big ball, then place the ornament on top of the glass, the rim must be smaller than the ornament.
- Allow your guest to pour the drink from the ornament and dust with extra spirulina if desired, only the tiniest amount is needed. Cheers!
If you want to try the frosty mocktail but would rather skip the ornament pour, here is another fun way to serve it: Stir the mixture together then use a frother to foam the milk. Serve in coconut rimmed glass. It’s still cute and festive.