Prep time: 5 mins
- ½ cup cooked wild-caught salmon, flaked (canned works too)
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil mayo
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 Tbsp chopped herbs (we used tarragon and parsley)
- 1 lemon wedge, for a splash of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of sea salt and black pepper
Toast & Toppings:
- gluten-free toast
- leafy greens
- 1 boiled egg, sliced
- ½-1 scoop beeya
- Stir together all of the ingredients for the salmon salad. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- To serve, sprinkle some leafy greens on top of a toast, lay the egg slices on top of the greens, then top with the salmon salad and a sprinkle of beeya to finish your hormone supporting tartine.