Crunchy Spicy Chicken & Guac Wrap Recipe
Another delicious way to get avocado into your day.
Prep time: 8 mins
- 1 gluten-free tortilla (we used a quinoa based one)
- 1/2 cup guacamole (*see below for our quick version)
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken, mixed with a little hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp chopped tomato
- 1 Tbsp sliced scallion
- Drizzle a little olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Place the tortilla in the pan and spread the guacamole out on the tortilla.
- Scatter the chicken out over the guac and fry the tortilla until golden on the underside.
- Fold the tortilla over in half and serve on a plate with the greek yogurt, tomato, and scallions. Some beeya on top is nice too if you haven’t had your scoop for the day yet!
(*to make a simple guac, mash together one avocado, a squeeze of lime, a dash of hot sauce, some chopped red onion, some chopped cilantro, and a sprinkle of sea salt)