May 26, 2023
Creamy Wasabi Cucumber Salad
Hands down the best creamy cucumber salad we’ve ever had!
Serves: 1-2 portions
Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 Tbsp thick yogurt (we used Greek, but plant-based works too)
- 2 tsp avocado mayo
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2-1 tsp wasabi paste (depending on how strong you want it)
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 a cucumber
- 1 green onion
- 1 scoop beeya, either phase (though phase two is extra good), or just black sesame seeds
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayo, rice vinegar, wasabi, and salt.
- Thinly slice the cucumber, we used a mandolin, and toss with the wasabi dressing.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and some beeya.