January 15, 2023
Serves: 2-4 portions
Prep time: 5 mins
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp balsamic (our was sweetened with date syrup - you made need to add a touch of maple syrup if your balsamic is more vinegar forward)
- 1 tsp of fresh thyme (or ½ tsp dried)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp cold water
- Add everything, except for the water, to a small bowl and stir together.
- Slowly pour in the water while whisking until you have a smooth and creamy texture, adjust with extra water as needed.