Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Smashed Sweet Potatoes
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
Avocado Lime Mayonnaise
- Slice the sweet potatoes into ½ inch thick rounds.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and toss with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and bake at 400F/200C for 20 mins or until pierceable with a fork, then remove from the oven.
- Switch the oven to broil. Stir the chipotle honey ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Smash each potato slice lightly with a fork then drizzle with the chipotle honey. Whisk all of the vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Return the sweet potatoes to the oven and broil for 5 minutes until they begin to show a bit of color.
- Drizzle the smashed sweet potatoes with the cilantro vinaigrette.
- To make the avocado mayo, combine everything in a tall bowl and mix until smooth with a hand mixer.
*For a nicer presentation, swirl the avocado mayo out on a platter and top with the smashed sweet potatoes, then drizzle with the vinaigrette.