February 22, 2023
"Caramel" PB Cup Bites Recipe
Wishing for a healthy way to indulge in your love for caramel and peanut butter cups? Look no further!
Prep time: 8 mins + chill time
- 5 fresh soft dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp thick yogurt
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp chopped dark chocolate
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop beeya seeds - optional
- sea salt
- Cover a platter with parchment paper, open the pitted dates and press each of them out until slightly flattened.
- Stir together the yogurt and peanut butter. Then divide the mixture among the flattened dates.
- Top with beeya and press gently to help the seeds stick.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and drizzle over each date to coat.
- Sprinkle with extra beeya if desired and a bit of sea salt.
- Transfer to the freezer to set.