October 21, 2021
Avocado Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Sweet, salty, and creamy truffles with PMS fighting superpowers.
Serving Size: 4
Prep time: 30 minutes
Freeze time: 2 hours
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 1 cup pure chocolate chips (we LOVE Hu Gems)
- 4 scoops of beeya
- Optional: Coating powder: We love maca, matcha or a pinch of sea salt.
- Melt the chocolate either by placing it in the microwave for 2 minutes and mixing every 30 seconds OR on the stovetop on the lowest heat setting (roughly 2 minutes) until smooth. Be sure to mix the chocolate on the stovetop so it does not burn.
- Next, add the avocado, chocolate sauce and seeds to a bowl and mix with a handheld mixer until smooth.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until the mixture is thick and doesn’t crumble. Note, as you work with the truffle it will lose its firmness, so move fast while rolling!
- Once it is in a rollable consistency, grab a cookie scoop and scoop and roll into a ball.
- OPTIONAL: coat your truffles in powder of choice.
- Store in the fridge.